Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The Red Thread @ Murrieta Gardens - Pictures!!

I want to give everyone an introduction to my space at the Red Thread in Murrieta, Ca. The Red Thread carries Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and we will be having lots of fun workshops soon! Our first is a Girls Night Out on September 9th!  


The shop is located in Historic Downtown Murrieta in a wonderful old house that was built in the 1800's.  The charming and serene shop is filled with antiques and other wonderful gift items. 


It is located at:
41958 Juniper St.
Murrieta, CA
(951) 677-1520




My wonderful photographer cousin Anna (visit her blog!  Wonderland Photography) was here on vacation a couple weeks ago and took some great pictures of my space. It has since changed and grown and I have much more in the space, but I couldn't help but share these gorgeous pictures! 










Well, hope you enjoy the pictures for now. I will take new pictures of the larger space as soon as I have a chance. 

Oh! And by the way… This is for sale at the Red Thread now. I was chosen as a favorite by Miss Mustard Seed herself for this settee! 


Until next time….

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos and work. I love the blue secretary. Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE LOVE Andrea! Your work is beautiful and so are you! Thank you for choosing The Red Thread as your store.

    ReplyDelete