Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Introducing, Lisa with Sweet South Cottage!

Hello everyone! My next few blog posts will be introductions of my other Annie Sloan Chalk Paint stockist-sistahs! Lisa over at Sweet South Cottage wrote a wonderful post about me and my business and I wanted to be sure that my few, but faithful followers were able to see it as well!

To view Lisa's blog and her wonderful post about me and Sweet Vintage Decor, go HERE!  But be sure to look around at all her other wonderful goodies that she has hiding over there!

Lisa and I share the sentiment to help and encourage those around us. You will be seeing more postings on her blog about other Annie Sloan stockists in the future and I am going to flow with it as well!  This way, we can be sure to share all sorts of talent and ideas and yummy pictures of furniture, all over the nation. Starting in Florida and now here in California.

Be sure to become a follower/subscriber to Lisa's great blog! You won't want to miss anything good!

Where shall we go next ladies??

No comments:

Post a Comment