Thursday, July 12, 2012

Big News!

Yes, its true! I will soon be a retailer of Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint! 



Of course I will still be carrying Chalk Paint™ decorative paint by Annie Sloan. These are two completely different products and I will be explaining more in the future. In the meantime, be sure to check out Miss Mustard Seed's Comparison

I will be selling Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint out of Vintage Begonia in Temecula, CA. It will be available in August. Until then, please feel free to pre-order through my Etsy shop. I am busy setting everything up and trying to get things in order to take over more space at Cottage Charm. It is crazy to think that just a little over a year ago I was only wanting to paint my buffet, and now this is my life. I love it! 


No comments:

Post a Comment