Monday, July 23, 2012

Before and After and More Space!

Hello everyone! I have been busy getting ready for the arrival of Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint!

Today, I spent the day painting and waxing a few things and tidying up my space. I took over a little more space, which is where I will soon be displaying the Milk Paint. It will be here in August, but I do not have an exact date yet. If you would like to Pre-order, you can here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SweetVintageDecor951

Ok, now for the good stuff... Pictures! This little yellowish table had great lines and amazing metal grates on the side, very Frenchie. I painted her with Chalk Paint™ decorative paint in Paris Grey (of course!) with Old White accents. I slightly distressed with a fine sanding block and finished with Annie Sloan Soft Wax.

I also finished up a great vanity, painted in Antoinette and then Old White. The Antoinette came through when I sanded and it makes it look just perfect for a little princess!

1 comment:

  1. I like your Miss Mustard Seed's Milk Paint. It creates a brightness and remove darkness from room.

    ReplyDelete